The Cincinnati State Workforce Development Center is celebrating Women's Entrepreneurship Week by hosting two virtual forums with local business owners.
All members of the College community are invited to the discussions of rewards and challenges of starting your own business.
Tuesday, Oct. 19, noon to 1 p.m. - Click to register
These panel members participated in the Goldman Sachs 10,000 Small Businesses program faciliated by Cincinnati State, which provides business training for entrepreneurs.
- Ellana Hagedorn, Lane & Kate (retail)
- Andrea Sloan, GroundBreakers LLC (construction)
- Danette Wilder, SealingLife (manufacturing)
Thursday, Oct. 21, noon to 1 p.m. - Click to register
- Shelly Ingram, Ms. Shelly's Place (child care)
- Dr. Cleo Kum, Family Support Care LLC (medical practice)
For more information contact Dr. Rea N. Waldon at the Workforce Development Center (email@example.com or 513-569-1497).