Cincinnati State Fall Semester students who are fully vaccinated against COVID-19 can receive gift cards and enter a drawing for cash prizes up to $10,000 in the College's Vaccination Incentive Program that will begin Wednesday, Sep. 29, at the Student Health Fair.
Students who are not yet vaccinated can get their free first dose of the Pfizer vaccine (administered by Walgreen's) at the Student Health Fair and receive a $25 gift card the same day.
- When these students receive their second dose of the vaccine, at Cincinnati State or elsewhere, they can receive a second $25 gift card and also enter the prize drawing.
All students can get a free flu shot (administered by Walgreen's) during the Health Fair also.
Incentive Program Prizes include:
- 10 weekly prizes of $100, given each week from Oct. 6 to Dec. 15, 2021 (Nov. 24 not included)
- 1 weekly prize of $1,000 given each week from Oct. 6 to Dec. 15, 2021 (Nov. 24 not included)
- 1 grand prize of $10,000, given on Dec. 15, 2021
The Vaccination Incentive Program strives to provide a safe campus experience for everyone, by celebrating Fall semester students who are already fully vaccinated and encouraging other Fall students to get vaccinated against COVID-19.
- Fully vaccinated students can enter the drawing and get a gift card on Sep. 29 using these steps:
- Go to the Clifton Campus Library and fill out a short eForm with your name, student ID, and when and where you were vaccinated.
- Show a Library staff member your vaccination card and your student ID (Surge Card).
- After a quick check to make sure you’re a registered student, you’ll get your $25 gift card.
- Middletown Campus students who are fully vaccinated can enter the drawing and get a gift card on Sep. 29 by going to the Middletown Campus Front Desk and following the same steps.
- Students who get their first vaccine shot at the Student Health Fair can take their vaccination card and student ID to the Library on Sep. 29 to get their $25 gift card.
Students will be able to continue entering the Prize Drawing throughout Fall Semester, and distribution of a $25 gift card for entering the drawing or a $25 gift card for showing proof of a completed first dose of a COVID-19 vaccine will continue as well.
The processes for entering the Prize Drawing and receiving gift cards after Sep. 29 will be provided on the Vaccination Incentive Program web page at https://www.cincinnatistate.edu/vax-incentive.