The Cincinnati State Career Center and the Transfer Center are hosting a Health Professions Career and Education Fair that is open to all interested students.
Students who attend can meet with about 20 employers and higher education partners (see list below).
To RSVP to attend, and also learn more about skills the employers are seeking, visit https://cincinnatistate-csm.symplicity.com/students.
- Job Fair Tipsheets are available in the Career Center, or send an email request to email@example.com.
- Resume Assistance is available in the Career Center. Make an appointment through Starfish to set up a time for resume help.
Updates for the Career and Education Fair are available on the Career Center Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CStateCareerCenter.
Employers attending the Fair include:
- Cherishing Lives Home Care Agency
- The Christ Hospital Health Network
- CSL Plasma Hamilton
- Eastern Personnel Services, Inc.
- The Home at Taylor's Pointe
- Life Enriching Communities - Twin Towers and Twin Lakes
- Mercy Health
- Northern Kentucky Health Department
- St. Elizabeth Healthcare
- St. Joseph Home
Educational partners attending the Fair include:
- The Christ College of Nursing & Health Sciences
- Franklin University
- Indiana Wesleyan University
- Mount St. Joseph University
- Ohio University
- Western Governors University