All full-time and adjunct faculty members are invited to the Faculty Forum, sponsored by the Faculty Senate.
- This Faculty Senate Forum will focus on building community by sharing "lessons learned" as well as concerns from the past several months.
- Zoom Breakout Rooms will be used to ensure that all participants have opportunities for robust conversations on topics of concern.
Goals of the Forum, in addition to sharing information, are to have fun, and get a chance to catch up with colleagues at a time when in-person interactions are limited.
Planned discussion topics include:
- Maintaining connectivity with students and colleagues
- Balancing accountability and empathy in virtual classrooms
- Striving for work/life balance
- Technology tips and tricks
- Spring 2021 needs
- Meeting ID: 814 9903 2410
- Passcode: 452797