All Cincinnati State employees (full-time and part-time) can get a professional "head shot" photo, taken by Rooted Photography, at no cost.
Photos will be taken from noon to 2 p.m. and from 3 to 4:30 p.m.
- Photos will be stored in the College's Marketing database for future use, and can be used for your professional communications.
- Amy Wagner, CState Manager of Web and Digital, will sign you in before your photo is taken.
- To ensure consistency in employee photos, please wear a plain, neutral-colored shirt/top that is considered "business casual." If your work at the College includes a uniform or if you have department attire (golf shirt or long-sleeved shirt) you may wear that attire for your photo.
- Please do not wear a t-shirt (including Cincinnati State t-shirts) as your photo attire.
- Please arrive with your hair and makeup "done" to your liking. A makeup artist/hair stylist will be on hand to help if small touch-ups are needed.
Employees based at Harrison, Middletown, and WDC are encouraged to come to Clifton Campus on Sep. 27, but if that's not possible, separate photo days will be scheduled for other campuses.
A "make up" photo date also will be scheduled in the future for those unable to attend the sessions on Clifton Campus on Sep. 27.
You will not be entitled to a re-shoot if you don't like the way you look in your photo... so please prepare carefully for the big day!