The Cincinnati State Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet on Friday, Mar. 6, 2020, to consider business items that were originally scheduled for Feb. 25, 2020.
The meeting will not include verbal reports on Recognition of Accomplishments or Status of the College items.
The meeting is open to the public.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
Call To Order
Sunshine Law Compliance Announcement
- Approval of the Proceedings of the Regular Board Meeting of Jan. 28, 2020
- Consideration of Items for Possible Addition to Agenda
- Recognition of Accomplishments Reflective of the College Mission
- Consent Agenda for Recurring Items
- Personnel Reports
- Facilities & Capital Projects Reports
- Public Safety Monthly Incident Reports
- Workforce Development Report
- Finance Report
- Resolution on Health Insurance Purchasing Consortium
- Contract Approvals
- Resolution on College Credit Plus (CCP) Fee Waiver
- Academic Quality & Student Learning Updates
- Faculty Tenure Recommendations
Status of the College
- Student Engagement & Education / Student Activities Report
- Shared Governance / Faculty Senate Report
- President’s Report
Adjourn to Executive Session/Return from Executive Session
The next regular meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for Mar. 24, 2020, at 3:45 p.m., at the Butler Tech Bioscience Center at 8450 Capstone Blvd., West Chester, OH 45069.