The Cincinnati State Board of Trustees will meet in regular session on Tuesday, August 28, starting at 3:45 p.m. in the ATLC Auditorium (ATLC 211) on Clifton Campus.
The Board meeting is open to the public.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
- Call to Order
- Sunshine Law Compliance Announcement
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Proceedings of the Regular Meeting of July 24, 2018, and the Special Meeting of Aug. 20, 2018
- Consideration of Items for Possible Addition to Agenda
- Recognition for Outstanding Accomplishments
- Consent Agenda for Recurring Items
- Personnel Report
- Facilities Report
- Environmental and Public Safety Department Report
- Financial Report
- Contract Approval
- Capital Projects Local Administration Approval
- Board of Trustees By-Law Amendment
- Faculty Senate Report
- President’s Report
- Chairperson’s Report and Trustee Association Report
- Old Business
- New Business
The next Board of Trustees meeting is scheduled for Tuesday, September 25, 2018, at 3:45 p.m. in the ATLC Auditorium on Clifton Campus.