Spring 2021 Student Activities Calendar is available
The Student Activities Office has published the Spring Semester 2021 Calendar of student activities and events.
To download a PDF copy of the calendar, click here.
- Be aware that the PDF you're downloading is set up to be printed as a double-sided document-- so the individual page views might seem odd.
The Student Activities Calendar also is available on the College website at https://www.cincinnatistate.edu/students/campus-life/student-activities/events.
Board of Trustees Meeting on Jan. 26
The Cincinnati State Board of Trustees will meet on Tuesday, Jan. 26, 2021, starting at 3:45 p.m.
The Board meeting will be conducted by Zoom videoconference at this link: https://cincinnatistate-edu.zoom.us/j/82170372517?pwd=MHFzQWdzU0hhYlRLTjNTa0lKMStJQT09
- Passcode: 991090
- Dial-in: 1-646-876-9923
The Board meeting is open to the public.
The agenda is:
- Call to Order
- Sunshine Law Compliance Announcement
- Roll Call
- Approval of the Proceedings of the Regular Board Meeting of Oct. 27, 2020
- Consideration of Items for Possible Addition to the Agenda
- Recognition of Accomplishments Reflective of the College Mission
- Consent Agenda
- Personnel Reports
- Facilities Reports
- Public Safety Monthly Incident Reports
- Finance Report
- Fiscal Year 22 Budget Planning - Affirmation of Fiscal Priorities
- Fiscal Year 20 Efficiency Report Approval
- Approval of Vendor Contracts
- FOP Contract Extension Approval
- 2020 Clery Report
- Academic Quality & Student Learning Updates
- Student Success & Campus Completion Plan 2020-2022 Approval
- Annual Review of College Mission, Vision, & Values Approval
- 2021-2022 Academic Calendar Approval
- Election of Board of Trustees Officers
Status of the College Community
- Student Engagement & Education / Student Activities Report
- Shared Governance / Faculty Senate Report
- President’s Report
- Trustee Chairperson’s Report
- Old Business
- New Business
- Adjourn to Executive Session / Return from Executive Session
The next meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for Feb. 23, 2021, at 3:45 p.m., by videoconference delivery.
ITS to test BOT Zoom meeting tools at 10 a.m. today
The Information Technology Services department is working on improvements for the Zoom experience at virtual Board of Trustees meetings.
A short test will take place Friday, Jan. 22, starting at 10 a.m. This test is expected to take about 15 minutes.
The more employees involved in the test, the better-- so please join if you can, and help improve the Board meeting experience for all participants.
- Look for an Outlook calendar invitation with more information, or
- Click to join the test using this link: https://cincinnatistate-edu.zoom.us/j/85113977211?pwd=dGhoUUJ5VUxMZ3Z2MkI0VXV3NXRBZz09
- Faculty: Look for Spring Starfish Progress Surveys
- Library Book Club March selection is "Peter Pan"
- Women's Empowerment Network celebrates International Women's Day & Women's History Month
- Online Learning Support for Mar. 8-12
- I-75 / I-74 Construction Update: Overnight ramp closure on Mar. 9
- Welcome, new Senior Lab Tech Karen Brinton
- LULAC scholarship deadline is Mar. 31
- Career Center is focus of Common Time on Mar. 8
- Overlook "specials of the week" for Mar. 8-11
- Faculty: Send Professional Development feedback by Mar. 8
- Tue. 3/9 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 3/9 - Virtual Career & Co-op Job Fair
- Wed. 3/10 - Virtual College Info Session
- Thu. 3/11 - Virtual College Info Session
- Thu. 3/11 - Women's History Month Workshop: From RBG to AOC: Women in Political Leadership Roles
- Fri. 3/12 - Virtual College Info Session
- Mon. 3/15 - Virtual College Info Session
- Tue. 3/16 - Provost's Academic Update
- Wed. 3/17 - Virtual College Info Session
- Thu. 3/18 - Virtual College Info Session