Faculty: Watch for class roster changes during first week of Spring Semester
All Spring Semester instructors should note that new students may be added to class rosters during the first week of the semester.
- From Tuesday, Jan. 19, to Monday, Jan. 25, students may register in MyServices for a class that has open spaces, without obtaining an instructor's signature or other special permission.
- The change in first-week registration procedures, which has been in effect for several semesters, provides additional flexibility for students in "staying on track" despite disruptions caused by the current environment.
Faculty members with questions about the status of their class roster should check with their division dean.
Overlook resumes full-service operations on Jan. 19
The Overlook on Clifton Campus will be open on Monday through Thursday from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. during Spring Semester.
Kate's Catering at the Overlook will resume full-service operations on Tuesday, Jan. 19.
Friday operations have been suspended because of low use of on-campus food services on Fridays.
College closed for MLK Day on Jan. 18; Community celebrations planned
All Cincinnati State campuses are closed Monday, Jan. 18, in recognition of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. Day.
- Spring Semester classes begin Tuesday, Jan. 19.
Cincinnati's MLK Coalition is sponsoring a Community Commemeration event on Jan. 18 that includes virtual and in-person components.
- More information is available at https://www.mlkcoalition.org
- A list of other planned celebratiions and service events for MLK Day in Greater Cincinnati is available at cincinnati.com
- Faculty: Look for Spring Starfish Progress Surveys
- Library Book Club March selection is "Peter Pan"
- Women's Empowerment Network celebrates International Women's Day & Women's History Month
- Online Learning Support for Mar. 8-12
- I-75 / I-74 Construction Update: Overnight ramp closure on Mar. 9
- Welcome, new Senior Lab Tech Karen Brinton
- LULAC scholarship deadline is Mar. 31
- Career Center is focus of Common Time on Mar. 8
- Overlook "specials of the week" for Mar. 8-11
- Faculty: Send Professional Development feedback by Mar. 8
- Tue. 3/9 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 3/9 - Virtual Career & Co-op Job Fair
- Wed. 3/10 - Virtual College Info Session
- Thu. 3/11 - Virtual College Info Session
- Thu. 3/11 - Women's History Month Workshop: From RBG to AOC: Women in Political Leadership Roles
- Fri. 3/12 - Virtual College Info Session
- Mon. 3/15 - Virtual College Info Session
- Tue. 3/16 - Provost's Academic Update
- Wed. 3/17 - Virtual College Info Session
- Thu. 3/18 - Virtual College Info Session