Last day for Joint Community Campaign for 20-21
- If it is possible for you to give to the Joint Campaign this year, your one-time gift or continuing pledge via payroll deduction will be greatly appreciated.
- You may pledge to one or both organizations, using payroll deduction or by making a one-time gift by check.
- For both United Way and Community Shares pledges, if you wish you may select specific community organizations to be recipients of your donations. (Organizations are listed on page 2 of the pledge form.)
For payroll deduction, return your completed pledge form by email to Kim Taylor (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you are writing a check, send your form and check to Kim Taylor, Alumni and Development Affairs Manager, Cincinnati State, 3520 Central Parkway, ATLC 337, Cincinnati, OH 45223.
- If you are on Clifton Campus you may drop off your form at ATLC Room 352.
If you have questions or need more information about the Joint Community Campaign, contact Kim by email or call (513) 569-1236.
Save-the-Date for Theresa Johnson Retirement Celebration
A Virtual Retirement Celebration honoring Theresa Johnson will take place Thursday, Oct. 22, starting at 4:30 p.m.
Theresa retired at the end of Summer semester after 42 years of service to the College.
The Zoom link for the Retirement Celebration will be available soon.
- Chef Yek will lead "cook-along" event for Cincy Museum Center on Oct. 23
- Online Learning Support for Oct. 19-23
- Main Building Recovery Project - Progress Report for Oct. 19
- Writing Center expands remote tutoring on weekends
- College Catalog for 2020-21 is available as printable PDF
- Faculty Forum on Oct. 19 promotes connections and shared learning
- Webinar on Oct. 20 offers advice on leading online discussions
- Nominations for House/Bruckmann award & Adjunct Excellence award are open
- Kate's Catering at the Overlook adds soup to the menu
- Faculty: Look for Fall Starfish Progress Surveys
- - Provost's Academic Update
- Thu. 10/22 - Theresa Johnson Retirement Celebration
- Tue. 10/27 - Provost's Academic Update
- Mon. 11/2 - Virtual College Info Session - Culinary & Food Science Bachelor's Degree
- Tue. 11/3 - Provost's Academic Update
- Wed. 11/4 - Virtual College Info Session - Land Surveying Bachelor's Degree
- Tue. 11/10 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 11/10 - CCP Virtual Orientation
- Tue. 11/17 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 11/24 - Provost's Academic Update