Counseling Services expands connections to students
The Cincinnati State Counseling Office is open remotely to provide continuous support for our students during this challenging time.
Students can reach out to schedule a counseling appointment using:
- the office phone number - 513-569-5799
- text message - 513-713-9116
- email - email@example.com
Students can use any of the methods above to schedule a remote counseling session via Zoom.
Counseling Services also recommends several online resources for help coping with the current situation.
All of these links also are posted on the Covid-19 web page, in the section "Quick Links: Counseling Services & Resources."
- Mental health and coping advice - Centers for Disease Control
- Coping with stress related to COVID-19 – Univ. of Washington Counseling Center
- Staying emotionally well during COVID-19 related school closure – activeminds.org
- Virtual Recovery Resources (PDF) – SAMHSA (Substance Abuse & Mental Health Services Administration)
- Protecting your mental health during social distancing – Talkspace
- Mental Health America
- Women Helping Women Cincinnati
- Relaxation & breathing exercise – You Tube – The School of Self
- Meditation apps - Wirecutter
- Online workout classes to help with stress and anxiety – The Guardian
- 20 Questions to help with COVID-19 anxiety – Dr. Kathleen Smith
Cinti Metro suspends fares and changes schedules
The Student Activities office would like students (and others) who use Cincinnati Metro for essential travel to be aware that starting on Sunday, March 29, Metro is temporarily suspending all fare collection and implementing a modified schedule.
According to information from Metro, the goal is to continue providing essential service to the community as safely as possible.
- CState Horticulture students competed in national landscape event
- Common Time on Apr. 19 has two options
- Benefits Open Enrollment is Apr. 19 to Apr. 30
- Surge Madness brackets winners collected prizes
- ArtsWave Community Campaign for 2021 begins
- April Common Time sessions include welcome party for new employees
- Nominations sought for 2021 Distinguished Alumni Award
- Clean up your mess in Main on Surge Purge days
- Library provides research help for students (updated)
- WDC HazMat training is recognized by Ohio Public Utilities Commission
- Mon. 4/19 - Common Time: Academic Self-Study Update & Customer Service Training
- Tue. 4/20 - "Surge Purge" Main Bldg Clean-Up
- Tue. 4/20 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 4/20 - CCP Virtual Advising & Registration
- Wed. 4/21 - "Surge Purge" Main Bldg Clean-Up
- Wed. 4/21 - "Moving Beyond Undecided" Virtual Info Session
- Thu. 4/22 - "Surge Purge" Main Bldg Clean-Up
- Fri. 4/23 - "Surge Purge" Main Bldg Clean-Up
- Mon. 4/26 - Common Time: Recruitment Update & New Employee Welcome
- Tue. 4/27 - Provost's Academic Update