See FAQs for students & employees on CS COVID-19 web page
The Cincinnati State "COVID-19 Plan" web page (www.cincinnatistate.edu/COVID-19) includes updated FAQs for employees and students.
If you don't see new information, try refreshing your browser.
- If you have suggestions for additional FAQs, you can send them to the Daily News email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. (Your Daily News Editor is also assisting with maintaining the COVID-19 web page.)
- We will try to keep the web page updated with all new developments that apply to students and employees-- so you can encourage students to visit the web page frequently (and to refresh their browser to be sure they see the newest information).
A list of canceled campus events is being compiled and will be added to Daily News (and for public events, to the COVID-19 web page) as soon as possible.
Food Services for Mar. 16-20
Note: The message below is subject to change and will be updated as more information is available.
The food services management team wants you to know that staff at The Overlook and Bakery Hill are increasing their attention to the importance of food safety, including hand washing and proper food handling to ensure health and safety of customers.
- The salad bar is temporarily unavailable, and soup choices have been moved to the hotline.
- More Grab & Go options will be available to provide safe choices for customers.
- Some pre-made items may not be available but instead will be cooked to order.
Managers are monitoring information from public officials that may require additional changes to food service operations.
If more changes need to occur, information will be shared as soon as possible.
- Monday, Mar. 16 to Thursday, Mar. 19 - Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. - Hotline closes at 2 p.m.
- Friday, Mar. 20 - Open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Bakery Hill Hours
- Mar. 16 to 20 - Open 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Free Coffee Friday still in effect on Mar. 20
- Loaner laptops still available for Summer students; new efforts underway for Fall technology needs
- Spotlight on Service: Co-op student helped Gorman Farm before and during pandemic
- College (virtually) closed for Memorial Day on May 25
- College Credit Plus hosts Virtual Orientation on May 28
- Board of Trustees Meeting on May 26
- No-show rules clarified for remote classes
- ArtsWave campaign ends May 22
- CARES Act emergency funds available to CState students
- Career Center webinars help with "Moving Beyond Undecided"
- CState Environmental students have new bachelor's pathway at NKU
- - All On-Campus Meetings/Events postponed or canceled
- - Virtual College Info Session
- - Virtual College Info Session - Culinary & Food Science Bachelor's Degree
- - Board of Trustees Meeting
- Tue. 5/26 - Virtual College Info Session - Land Surveying Bachelor's Degree
- Wed. 5/27 - All On-Campus Meetings/Events postponed or canceled
- Thu. 5/28 - All On-Campus Meetings/Events postponed or canceled
- Thu. 5/28 - College Credit Plus Virtual Orientation
- Thu. 5/28 - Virtual College Info Session
- Fri. 5/29 - All On-Campus Meetings/Events postponed or canceled