See FAQs for students & employees on CS COVID-19 web page
The Cincinnati State "COVID-19 Plan" web page (www.cincinnatistate.edu/COVID-19) includes updated FAQs for employees and students.
If you don't see new information, try refreshing your browser.
- If you have suggestions for additional FAQs, you can send them to the Daily News email address, email@example.com. (Your Daily News Editor is also assisting with maintaining the COVID-19 web page.)
- We will try to keep the web page updated with all new developments that apply to students and employees-- so you can encourage students to visit the web page frequently (and to refresh their browser to be sure they see the newest information).
A list of canceled campus events is being compiled and will be added to Daily News (and for public events, to the COVID-19 web page) as soon as possible.
Food Services for Mar. 16-20
Note: The message below is subject to change and will be updated as more information is available.
The food services management team wants you to know that staff at The Overlook and Bakery Hill are increasing their attention to the importance of food safety, including hand washing and proper food handling to ensure health and safety of customers.
- The salad bar is temporarily unavailable, and soup choices have been moved to the hotline.
- More Grab & Go options will be available to provide safe choices for customers.
- Some pre-made items may not be available but instead will be cooked to order.
Managers are monitoring information from public officials that may require additional changes to food service operations.
If more changes need to occur, information will be shared as soon as possible.
- Monday, Mar. 16 to Thursday, Mar. 19 - Open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. - Hotline closes at 2 p.m.
- Friday, Mar. 20 - Open 10 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Bakery Hill Hours
- Mar. 16 to 20 - Open 7:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. - Free Coffee Friday still in effect on Mar. 20
- Overlook resumes full-service operations on Jan. 19
- College closed for MLK Day on Jan. 18; Community celebrations planned
- Faculty: Watch for class roster changes during first week of Spring Semester
- UC Venture Lab invites CState entrepreneurs to explore new business ideas
- Help requested: Test a new Zoom room for future BOT meetings
- Loaner laptops & hotspots available for SP21 students
- Board member is "New Boss to Watch in 2021"
- Provost's Update sessions resume on Jan. 12
- Blackboard & Zoom training/support available Jan. 11-15
- Brewing Science grad is co-founder of new brewery in Chicago
- Mon. 1/18 - College closed - MLK Day
- Tue. 1/19 - First day of Spring Semester
- Tue. 1/19 - Provost's Academic Update
- Wed. 1/20 - Virtual College Info Session
- Thu. 1/21 - Virtual College Info Session
- Fri. 1/22 - Virtual College Info Session
- Mon. 1/25 - Virtual College Info Session
- Tue. 1/26 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 1/26 - Board of Trustees Meeting
- Wed. 1/27 - Virtual College Info Session