Honors Scholarship Golf Classic is Sep. 16
The 21st Cincinnati State Honors Scholarship Golf Classic is Monday, Sep. 16, at Western Hills Country Club.
All proceeds from the event will benefit the Cincinnati State Honors Program.
You can support the Golf Classic in several ways:
- Register to play golf
- Recruit other golfers
- Ask a friend to sponsor a hole or donate a raffle item.
- Volunteer to assist during the event
- Attend the lunch (provided by Montgomery Inn) at the Club from 11 a.m. to noon for $25 per person
- Attend the 19th Hole Reception (starting at 5 p.m.) and dinner (starting at 6:30 p.m.) at the Club for $50 per person
For more information about sponsorship and events of the day, see the Golf Classic Brochure. (Click to download)
If you want to participate in any of the events, or if you have questions, contact Kim Taylor in the Development Office at 569-1236.
Bakery Hill closed Aug. 22 & 23
Because of a significant decrease in the number of customers this week, Bakery Hill will be closed on Thursday and Friday, Aug. 22 and 23.
The Overlook Cafe will be open for lunch both Aug. 22 and 23, starting at 10 a.m.
Reminder: State-of-the-College lunch reservations due Aug. 23
Reservations to attend the "State of the College" luncheon for employees on Friday, Aug. 30, should be completed by end-of-day on Friday, Aug. 23.
To make your reservation, use this eform: https://web3.cincinnatistate.edu/eforms/eform.aspx?form_id=1880.
All College employees are invited to the luncheon in the Conference Center on Clifton Campus from 11:30 a.m. to 1 p.m. You're welcome to attend as much of the event as your schedule allows.
President Monica Posey will deliver the "State of the College" address, along with a preview of plans for Cincinnati State's 50th Anniversary celebration.
The State of the College Lunch is sponsored by the Cincinnati State Foundation. Planning for the event is a collaborative effort of the Celebrating Community Committee and the College's Institutional Advancement Office.
Happy Hour for teachers at West Side Brewing on Aug. 23
West Side Brewing, located at 3044 Harrison Ave., is celebrating the end of summer and start of the school year with a "Teacher Happy Hour" on Friday, Aug. 23, from 2 to 6 p.m.
Educators get a $2 discount on all drinks.
You're welcome to join your colleagues for a refreshing break before facing the first day of the semester on Monday.
- It's Charter Day! (Happy 50th Anniversary, CState!)
- Help tell CState's story in the 50th Anniversary Quilt
- Bakery Hill closing at 11 on Sep. 19
- CState faculty member & students win awards in CNC parts design competition
- I-75 & I-74 Construction Update (Sep. 18-20)
- Sale at the Bookstore - Sep. 18-19
- Charter Day events include picnic, historical displays, visiting dignitaries, & more
- Psychology Club starts Fall activities with Sep. 18 meeting
- Charter Day celebration includes picnic for all
- New scholarship available to CState Brewing students
- - Free Coffee Friday with Patty Edwards
- Mon. 9/23 - Counseling Center Workshop for students: Handling Anxiety & Stress
- Tue. 9/24 - College Info Session
- Tue. 9/24 - College Info Evening Session
- Wed. 9/25 - Student Health & Wellness Fair
- Fri. 9/27 - Free Coffee Friday with Regina Livers
- Mon. 9/30 - Counseling Center Workshop for students: Handling Anxiety & Stress
- Tue. 10/1 - College Info Session
- Tue. 10/1 - College Info Evening Session
- Fri. 10/4 - Free Coffee Friday with Kim Taylor