July 19 is Fitness Friday
The Celebrating Community Committee invites all members of the College community join the "Fitness Friday" walk on July 19.
- Meet at the flagpole in front of the Main Building at noon on July 19.
(If July 19 is a bad weather day, the walk will be rescheduled for July 26.)
- The group will walk to Valley Park in Camp Washington, less than a mile from Clifton Campus.
- Bring a healthy lunch or snack, and a drink.
- The group will return to campus no later than 2 p.m., and fast walkers will probably return sooner.
If you have questions, contact CCC member Milene Donlin (email@example.com).
Reminder: Surge Purge clean up days begin July 22
"Surge Purge" Days on Clifton Campus begin July 22.
- Tuesday, July 23, from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., is Shred Day for paper waste.
- Monday, July 22, through Friday, July 26, are clean-up days for Metal & Broken Items, Electronics Waste, and Chemical Waste.
This clean up is for work waste only, so please don't bring in items from home.
- Farmer's Market for students on Dec. 12
- Brewing Jobs Fair welcomed industry professionals
- Bakery Hill closes at 10 a.m. on Dec. 13
- Retirees were honored at Annual Holiday Lunch
- Office hour changes in Dec. and/or Jan? Let Daily News know.
- WDC hosts "Thank You" Open House on Dec. 10
- Poinsettia sale is over (no plants left to sell)
- CState Food Pantry gets support from Brownie Troop
- Fall Common Time recordings are posted on intranet
- Practical Nursing students worked with Mallory Center for clinical experience
- Thu. 12/12 - College Info Evening Session
- Fri. 12/13 - Free Coffee Friday with Dr. Denise Rohr
- Fri. 12/13 - College Info Session
- Sat. 12/14 - Fall Semester Last Day
- Mon. 12/16 - No classes; offices open
- Tue. 12/17 - No classes; offices open
- Tue. 12/17 - College Info Session
- Wed. 12/18 - No classes; offices open
- Thu. 12/19 - No classes; offices open
- Thu. 12/19 - College Info Evening Session