Board of Trustees Meeting on June 25
The Cincinnati State Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet in regular session on Tuesday, June 25, 2019, starting at 3:45 p.m. in the Conference Center on Clifton Campus.
The meeting is open to the public.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
Call To Order
Sunshine Law Compliance Announcement
- Approval of the Proceedings of the Regular Board Meeting of May 28, 2019
- Consideration of Items for Possible Addition to Agenda
- Recognition of Accomplishments Reflective of the College Mission
- Consent Agenda for Recurring Items
- Personnel Reports
- Facilities & Capital Projects Reports
- Public Safety Monthly Incident Reports
- Workforce Development Center Report
- Finance Report
- Resolution to seek ODHE Approval to Continue Waivers for CCP
- Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Presentation & Resolution for Approval of Interim Budget
- Resolution & Approval of Contracts
- Academic Quality & Student Learning Updates / Approval of 2019-2020 Academic Calendar
Status of the College Community
- Student Engagement & Education / Student Activities Report
- Shared Governance / Faculty Senate Report
- President’s Report
- Chairperson's Report & Trustee Association Report
Adjourn to Executive Session
The next meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for July 23, 2019, at 3:45 p.m., in the Conference Center on Clifton Campus.
Transfer Center hosts "Summer Graduation Party" on June 27
The Cincinnati State Transfer Center (ATLC 221) is hosting a Summer Graduation Party on Thursday, June 27, from noon to 2 p.m.
Students who will graduate at the end of Summer Semester or Fall Semester are invited, along with College faculty and staff members.
Grand Canyon University will provide refreshments and all students who plan to continue their studies in a bachelor's degree program will receive a Transfer Survival Kit.
For more information, contact Transfer Center Coordinator Dr. Myshamil Walker (firstname.lastname@example.org or 569-1884)
Check out CState's Career Coach online resource
The Cincinnati State Career Center (ATLC 215) encourages prospective students, current students, and those who assist students to check out Career Coach-- an interactive information tool that makes it easy to do research about careers and choose a career.
The Career Coach web portal, available at https://cincinnatistate.emsicc.com, provides these resources:
- Explore the local job market
- Investigate the educational oportunities available at Cincinnati State
- Build a resume
- And more
After using Career Coach, students are encouraged to schedule a follow up appointment at the Career Center to “debrief” and plan for next steps.
To make a Career Center appointment, use Starfish or call (513) 569-4242.
- Library hours adjusted for Dec. and Jan.
- Place your printing orders promptly to start Spring smoothly
- WDC welcomed clients & community leaders at Open House
- Overlook Cafe open 10 to 2 on Dec. 16-20
- Please turn in your Surge Time on time
- Enrollment Services hours adjusted for Dec. & early Jan.
- Ohio Kings basketball honors Cincinnati State & Dr. Posey on Dec. 14
- Retirees were honored at Annual Holiday Lunch
- Bakery Hill closes at 10 a.m. on Dec. 13
- Farmer's Market for students on Dec. 12
- - Fall Semester Last Day
- Sat. 12/14 - Ohio Kings basketball "Cincinnati State Night"
- Mon. 12/16 - No classes; offices open
- Tue. 12/17 - No classes; offices open
- Tue. 12/17 - College Info Session
- Wed. 12/18 - No classes; offices open
- Thu. 12/19 - No classes; offices open
- Thu. 12/19 - College Info Evening Session
- Fri. 12/20 - No classes; offices open
- Fri. 12/20 - College Info Session