Overlook Cafe remains closed for Summer & Bakery Hill expands menu & hours
The Overlook Café will remain closed for the rest of Summer Semester while the College conducts a quality improvement assessment of retail food service operations.
- Bakery Hill (2nd floor of ATLC) will continue to introduce affordable new menu items, in addition to old favorites.
- Beginning today, June 17, Bakery Hill will extend weekly hours of operation to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, to support late afternoon and evening students.
Friday closing time will remain at 2 p.m.
Your patience and support are appreciated while food services on Clifton Campus are under assessment.
Paving this week affects access to College roadways
During the week of June 17-21, 2019, portions of roadways on Clifton Campus will be temporarily closed for paving and repairs. (See roads marked in purple and red on the map.)
Weather permitting, the schedule of closures is:
Monday, June 17 -
- CLOSED: Access road to Central Parkway at Central Parkway Garage
- Central Parkway Garage WILL BE OPEN and accessible
- No access into or out of campus from Central Parkway near Ludlow Avenue
- CLOSED: Access road between Lots C-3 and C-1
- Both C Lots remain open and accessible
Tuesday, June 18, through Friday, June 21 -
- CLOSED: College Drive, EXCEPT for access to Parking Lots A & D
- NOT AVAILABLE: ALL parking on College Drive
- NOT ACCESSIBLE:
- ATLC Loading Docks
- Valet Parking Entrance
- Guest, Assigned, and Handicapped parking on College Drive (Available Handicapped Parking marked in blue on the map)
- All Drop-Off areas on College Drive
- Pedestrian traffic between the 5th Floor of Central Parkway Garage and the ATLC Welcome Center is NOT AFFECTED, but pedestrians should exercise caution crossing College Drive.
- Students and faculty represented CState at Alzheimer's Walk
- Common Time Oct. 14 is a Faculty Senate Forum
- Hispanic Heritage Week at CState begins Oct. 14
- "Big College Event" for students is Oct. 24
- Annual Fund Giving Challenge has another prize drawing today; BTD & HPS announce fundraisers
- I-75 & I-74 Construction Update (Oct. 9-11)
- TriHealth Mammography Van to visit CState
- Students: learn about P&G job opportunities at info sessions on Oct. 15 & 16
- Career Fair connected students and employers; more events coming soon
- Condolences to Jen Martin
- Mon. 10/14 - Hispanic Heritage Week: Spanish Class Presentations
- Mon. 10/14 - Counseling Center Workshop for students: Handling Anxiety & Stress
- Mon. 10/14 - Common Time: Faculty Senate Forum
- Tue. 10/15 - College Info Session
- Tue. 10/15 - Hispanic Heritage Week: "Coco" Film Screening
- Tue. 10/15 - Hispanic Heritage Week: "Day of the Dead" Exhibit
- Wed. 10/16 - Hispanic Heritage Week: "Day of the Dead" Exhibit
- Wed. 10/16 - "Passport to the World" International Student Celebration
- Thu. 10/17 - "Passport to the World" International Student Celebration
- Thu. 10/17 - Hispanic Heritage Week: "Day of the Dead" Exhibit