Overlook Cafe remains closed for Summer & Bakery Hill expands menu & hours
The Overlook Café will remain closed for the rest of Summer Semester while the College conducts a quality improvement assessment of retail food service operations.
- Bakery Hill (2nd floor of ATLC) will continue to introduce affordable new menu items, in addition to old favorites.
- Beginning today, June 17, Bakery Hill will extend weekly hours of operation to 5:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, to support late afternoon and evening students.
Friday closing time will remain at 2 p.m.
Your patience and support are appreciated while food services on Clifton Campus are under assessment.
Paving this week affects access to College roadways
During the week of June 17-21, 2019, portions of roadways on Clifton Campus will be temporarily closed for paving and repairs. (See roads marked in purple and red on the map.)
Weather permitting, the schedule of closures is:
Monday, June 17 -
- CLOSED: Access road to Central Parkway at Central Parkway Garage
- Central Parkway Garage WILL BE OPEN and accessible
- No access into or out of campus from Central Parkway near Ludlow Avenue
- CLOSED: Access road between Lots C-3 and C-1
- Both C Lots remain open and accessible
Tuesday, June 18, through Friday, June 21 -
- CLOSED: College Drive, EXCEPT for access to Parking Lots A & D
- NOT AVAILABLE: ALL parking on College Drive
- NOT ACCESSIBLE:
- ATLC Loading Docks
- Valet Parking Entrance
- Guest, Assigned, and Handicapped parking on College Drive (Available Handicapped Parking marked in blue on the map)
- All Drop-Off areas on College Drive
- Pedestrian traffic between the 5th Floor of Central Parkway Garage and the ATLC Welcome Center is NOT AFFECTED, but pedestrians should exercise caution crossing College Drive.
- Join the "We Teach" marketing campaign with your action photos
- Provost's Update recordings are posted on College intranet
- Theresa Johnson Retirement Celebration moved to Nov. 19
- Reminder: No in-person transactions at the Cashier's Office this semester
- College-wide committee members for 2020-21 announced
- Chef Yek will lead "cook-along" event for Cincy Museum Center on Oct. 23
- Main Building Recovery Project - Progress Report for Oct. 19
- Online Learning Support for Oct. 19-23
- Writing Center expands remote tutoring on weekends
- College Catalog for 2020-21 is available as printable PDF
- Mon. 10/26 - Virtual College Info Session
- Tue. 10/27 - Provost's Academic Update
- Tue. 10/27 - Board of Trustees Meeting
- Tue. 10/27 - Virtual College Info Session
- Wed. 10/28 - Virtual College Info Session
- Thu. 10/29 - Virtual College Info Session
- Fri. 10/30 - Virtual College Info Session
- Mon. 11/2 - Virtual College Info Session - Culinary & Food Science Bachelor's Degree
- Mon. 11/2 - Virtual College Info Session
- Tue. 11/3 - Provost's Academic Update