Board of Trustees Meeting on May 28
The Cincinnati State Board of Trustees is scheduled to meet in regular session on Tuesday, May 28, 2019, starting at 3:45 p.m. in the Conference Center on Clifton Campus.
The meeting is open to the public.
The meeting agenda is as follows:
Call To Order
Sunshine Law Compliance Announcement
- Approval of the Proceedings of the Regular Board Meeting of Apr. 23, 2019
- Consideration of Items for Possible Addition to Agenda
- Recognition of Accomplishments Reflective of the College Mission
- Consent Agenda for Recurring Items
- Personnel Reports
- Facilities & Capital Projects Reports
- Public Safety Monthly Incident Reports
- Finance Report
- Fiscal Year 2020 Budget Presentation
- Resolution Regarding Tuition & Fees
- Resolution to Transfer Ownership of 2 N. Main Street, Middletown
- Resolution & Approval of Contracts
- Academic Quality & Student Learning Updates / Higher Learning Commission Update
Status of the College Community
- Student Engagement & Education / Student Activities Report
- President’s Report
- Chairperson's Report & Trustee Association Report
The next meeting of the Board of Trustees is scheduled for June 25, 2019, at 3:45 p.m., in the Conference Center on Clifton Campus.
Student Success/Completion Area Plan updates due May 31
The Student Success & Completion Plan steering committee reminds College employees in student services and support areas that your updates to the Student Success & Completion Plan are due (to designated Executive Team leaders) on Friday, May 31.
The May updates are a follow up to work completed in Fall 2018, which focused on developing departmental objectives that have an impact on the Cincinnati State student experience.
The Fall 2018 documents are posted on the College intranet: College Plans > Current Student Success and Completion Plan > 2018 Current Student Success and Completion Plan Area Plans.
Updates should report on the status of each objective described in the Fall 2018 Area Plan, and provide evidence of metrics and milestones achieved. The Update also can include new objectives for the coming year.
If you have questions, contact Michele Geers or Soni Hill.
Departments with updates due May 31 are:
- Admissions & Career Center
- Campus Life (including Student Activities & Athletics)
- College Access Programs (including TRiO & Upward Bound)
- Counseling Services
- Disability Services
- Finance & Bursar
- Financial Aid
- Human Resources
- Information Technology Services
- Institutional Advancement
- Institutional Research
- International Students
- Registrar & Testing
- Veteran Students
- Workforce Development Center
- Library hours adjusted for Dec. and Jan.
- Place your printing orders promptly to start Spring smoothly
- WDC welcomed clients & community leaders at Open House
- Overlook Cafe open 10 to 2 on Dec. 16-20
- Please turn in your Surge Time on time
- Enrollment Services hours adjusted for Dec. & early Jan.
- Ohio Kings basketball honors Cincinnati State & Dr. Posey on Dec. 14
- Retirees were honored at Annual Holiday Lunch
- Bakery Hill closes at 10 a.m. on Dec. 13
- Farmer's Market for students on Dec. 12
- - Fall Semester Last Day
- Sat. 12/14 - Ohio Kings basketball "Cincinnati State Night"
- Mon. 12/16 - No classes; offices open
- Tue. 12/17 - No classes; offices open
- Tue. 12/17 - College Info Session
- Wed. 12/18 - No classes; offices open
- Thu. 12/19 - No classes; offices open
- Thu. 12/19 - College Info Evening Session
- Fri. 12/20 - No classes; offices open
- Fri. 12/20 - College Info Session