‘O’dell’s Bells’ will be on Fountain Square Dec. 22 – 24 for Salvation Army
Cincinnati State President O’dell M. Owens next week will again be “ringing the bells” on Fountain Square to raise funds for the Salvation Army. Dr. Owens and friends will be on Fountain Square from 11 a.m. – 1 p.m. each day from Monday, Dec. 22 through Wednesday, Dec. 24.
Special Guests include:
Mon: Stan Chesley
Tue: Oscar Robertson
Wed: Thane Maynard with a “special guest”
This marks the 12th year for the “O’dell’s Bells” event on behalf of the Salvation Army.
Cincinnati State Co-op students an Alumni visit Oyler Elementary
As part of their on-going commitment to the community, Cincinnati State co-op employer CAI Insurance Agency adopted a class of Oyler Elementary school students this holiday season. CAI employs three full-time Cincinnati State graduates, and two co-op students (with another on the way). The students and Alumni were able to have Cincinnati State mascot “Surge” attend the holiday party. Alum Theodore McCreadie wore the suit and said "It really made a big difference and gave the kids a thrill to see “Surge” walk into their classroom." Not-pictured but present were student Rachel Neel and Alumni Molly Proctor.
- Cincinnati State Co-op students an Alumni visit Oyler Elementary
- ‘O’dell’s Bells’ will be on Fountain Square Dec. 22 – 24 for Salvation Army
- Women’s Soccer Signs Five
- Surge Remain No. 6 in National Poll
- Former Cincinnati State men's soccer player Liam Doyle receives honor
- Fall 2014 grades have been posted
- Overlook Limited Holiday Schedule Begins today
- Cincinnati State announces commitment to expand college access at White House event
- Soccer coach hits recruiting trail after another solid season
- Summit makes a great gift